Friday, 09 November 2007
Decide if you’d like to play for $0.50 or $1.00.
- Pick a 3-digit number between 000 to 999.
(Or ask for Quick Pick and let the computer pick them for you.) You can play up to five sets of numbers on one playslip.
Choose the way you’d like to play to match your numbers to the official numbers drawn:
- Exact Order - Selected numbers must match winning numbers in order drawn.
- Any Order - Selected numbers must match winning numbers drawn, but can be in any order.
- 50/50 - Combines Exact Order and Any Order plays, so that you win either way the numbers are drawn. If numbers match exactly, you win both Exact and Any Order prizes.
- COMBO - Provides an Exact Order play for all possible combinations of the numbers you selected on a single ticket.
- 50/50 (Exact/Any Order) plays can only be played for $1.00.
- Combo ticket cost is determined by amount played and number combinations chosen.
Select the number of days that you would like to play your numbers. All plays selected will be for the next scheduled (most current) drawing only, unless you choose Multi-draw or Advance Play.
Because there is no Sunday daytime drawing, any Advance Play or Multi-Draw selection that includes a daytime drawing that crosses over Sunday will automaticaly default to the following Monday's scheduled drawing.
If you make a mistake when marking your play slip, mark the "VOID" box for that panel and go to the next one.
- Multi-Draw - Allows you to purchase tickets for up to 7 consecutive drawings for the EVENING DRAW including the current drawing or 6 consecutive drawings for the DAY DRAW including the current drawing.
- Advance Play - Allows you to select specific future draw days excluding the current drawing for whatever draw is chosen (DAY, EVENING or BOTH). For example, if today is Monday and you'd like to play on Wednesday, mark Wednesday under the Advance Play section and you will skip Monday and Tuesday drawings. The maximum number of future drawings using the Advance Play feature is 6.
Check your play slip carefully before purchasing your tickets and your printed ticket immediately after purchase to ensure they are correct. It is your responsibility to make sure the ticket represents the numbers you selected and the drawing you want to enter. At your request, your Carolina Pick 3 ticket can be cancelled on the terminal where it was produced within 15 minutes of the purchase time or within the remaining time before the draw break, whichever occurs first.
Drawing sales cut off times are as follows:
DAYTIME - 2:45pm
EVENING - 11:00pm
All sales for Pick 3 (Daytime and Evening) stop at the cut off times and resume following each drawing.