Thursday, 27 May 2010
Learn how to play Pick 4. Choose the way you’d like to play to match your numbers to the official numbers drawn that evening...
- Pick a 4-digit number between 0000 to 9999.
(Or ask for Quick Pick and let the lottery terminal pick them for you.) You can play up to five sets of numbers on one playslip.
- PLAY TYPE: Choose the way you’d like to play to match your numbers to the official numbers drawn that evening:
- EXACT (Exact Order) - Selected numbers must match the four winning numbers in the exact order drawn.
- ANY (Any Order) - Selected numbers must match the four winning numbers drawn, but can be in any order.
- 50/50 (Exact/Any Order) - Combines Exact Order and Any Order plays, so that you win either way the numbers are drawn. If numbers match exactly, you win both Exact and Any Order prizes.
- COMBO - Provides an Exact Order play for all possible combinations of the numbers you selected on a single ticket.
- Decide if you’d like to play for 50¢ or $1.00
- 50/50 (Exact/Any Order) plays can only be played for $1.00.
- Combo ticket cost is determined by amount played and number combinations chosen.
- Select the number of days that you would like to play your numbers.
All plays selected will be for the next scheduled (most current) drawing only, unless you choose Multi-Draw or Advance Play:
- Multi-Draw - Allows you to purchase tickets for up to 7 consecutive drawings including the current drawing.
- Advance Play - Allows you to select specific future draw days, excluding the current drawing. The maximum number of future drawings using the Advance Play feature is 6. For example, if today is Monday and you’d like to play on Wednesday, mark Wednesday under the advance play section and you will skip Monday and Tuesday night’s drawings.
- If you make a mistake when marking your play slip, mark the “VOID” box for that panel and go to the next one.
Check your play slip carefully before purchasing your tickets and your printed ticket immediately after purchase to ensure they are correct. It is your responsibility to make sure the ticket represents the numbers and play options you selected. At your request, your Carolina Pick 4 ticket can be cancelled on the terminal where it was produced within 15 minutes of the purchase time or within the remaining time before the draw break, whichever occurs first.
All sales for Carolina Pick 4 stop at the cut off time of 11:00pm and resume following each drawing.